Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Twelve Days of the Rotary Season as composed by Rotarian John Zimet

The Twelve Days of the Rotary Season

On the first day of the season, Rotary offered me,
The promise of peace and harmony

On the second day of the season, Rotary gave to me
Sergeant Tammy Stevenson

On the third day of the season, Rotary reminded me
To keep fighting Polio

On the fourth day of the season, Rotary gave away,
Scholarships to Sherando

On the fifth day of the season, Rotary asked of me,
IS IT THE TRUTH?

On the sixth day of hte season, Rotary gave away,
Dinners for Thanksgiving

On the seventh day of the season, Rotary gave to me,
Two new District banners

On the eight day of the season, Rotary gave to me,
The Cowboys and the Redskins

On the ninth day of the season, Rotary brought to me,
The Bolivian GSE team

On the tenth day of the season, we shared with Rotary,
Our 20th Anniversary Party

On the eleventh day of the season, Rotary gave to me,
Kitty's weekly song sheet

On the twelfth day of the season, Rotary reminded me,
Service Above Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment